At Kobe, we understand lodging a claim with your Insurance Company can often be a stressful time, which is why our service includes monitoring your claim from beginning to end.
We do ask, in circumstances where it is possible, that you lodge your claim directly with your Insurance Company – this speeds up the process of the claim and means that you can pass on all relevant details of the claim to the Claims Department directly. Remember, claims lines are open 24/7 so you don’t need to wait to lodge a claim. Once we are informed that a claim has been lodged for one of our clients we monitor it through every stage, right through to finalisation to ensure that you, as our client, are happy with the process. Please find below a list of Insurance Companies and the number to call should you need to lodge a claim:
Are you insured with one of the following providers? If yes, click on the links below to lodge on-line or call them:
CGU – 132 480
QBE– 133 723
Zurich – 132 687
Don’t know your insurer?
No problem, please complete the following Claim Notification form and one of the Kobe team will be in touch to help you with your claim.
Important things to remember
- Any occurrence that could likely give rise to a claim should be reported as soon as possible.
- Do not admit liability to a Third Party for loss, damage or injury.
- For small losses your insurer will generally require you to obtain 2 quotes for repair/replacement.
- Take all reasonable precautions to prevent further loss, damage or liability. This may include carrying out emergency repairs.
- Contact the Police as soon as possible to report any theft, attempted theft or malicious damage.
- For large losses it is likely that your insurer will require an assessor be appointed. Please notify us immediately so that we can assist in this process.
- If you have any queries regarding claims, please don’t hesitate to contact our office.